Membership is opened but not limited to the following categories of people:
- Textile Professionals
- Fashion Professionals
- Corporate entities
- Any other interested persons
Benefits of Membership
- By joining ITFP, you become a part of a modern network of textile and fashion professionals in Ghana and beyond.
- You will receive a membership letter and a unique membership identification number.
- New members will have their names published in the newsletter of the Institute.
- Names of all members in good standing will be published in any of the national newspapers two times a year and on the website always.
- The Institute will organise an academic conference(s) periodically. There will also be fashion workshops and shows for members to showcase their works and to unearth fresh talents. It will also organise textiles fairs in collaboration with host institutions.
- The institute will produce some publications that will provide a critical and comprehensive examination of the origination and application of developments in all aspects of the textiles and apparel industry. Priority will be given to members who will put in papers.
- The Institute will pool textile resources for it members (students and researchers) who are members will be able to request for information for their long easy, thesis and dissertation.
- The Institute will organise short and refresher courses in fashions and textiles at a reduced rate for members at various locations in Ghana.
- Members will have reduced charge for all programmes organise by ITFP both locally and internationally.
- By becoming a member, you will be an automatic member of other international bodies which the ITFP is a corporate member of.
- ITFP newsletter that includes original features, fashion/textile designs, development news, information and upcoming events will be emailed to every member quarterly.
- Membership database will help potential clients, customers, vendors, employers identify members as consultants through a search by name, company or location.
- Corporate members will have the chance to exhibit at all ITFP events (conference, seminars, fashion shows and education programmes) free of charge.
- ITFP will issue a membership certificate suitable for display at your workplace.
- The ITFP will provide support services to all corporate members.
- Anyone in an organisation that is a corporate member is entitled to reduced rates on publication purchases and programme registration.
- The ITFP will advertise products and services of corporate members on its website, social media platforms and at major events.
Membership Subscription Fees
Download the membership application form below. Fill and submit the form via email to [email protected]
Payment should be made to the Institute of Textiles and Fashion Professionals.
Mobile Money Number: 0246620801 or Momo Pay ID: 47414